March 3, 2008 – The Canadian frame builder Xprezo is proud to announce the new factory team for 2008. Xprezo Cycles is an official Canadian frame builder that will supply production bikes for the XC team, and prototype bikes for the DH team. You will feel the work and the ambition of this organization, as the team is ready to spread our colors and philosophy across the Canadian scene. A stronger XC team with riders selected from across the country will work in parallel with the experienced DH squad. All is in place for racing the, Norba, North American World Cup, Canada Cup series, National Championships,
and big events like Transrockies and Crankworx.
The board of the team is very happy to have the opportunity to cover such grate talented rider and work aside exceptional sponsor like Designfusion and Siemens PLM. Designfusion is a focused technology solution provider to the Canadian manufacturing and design community. The founders of Designfusion bring an extensive and diversified range of industry experience through SIEMENS PLM Software.
– FredÃ©ric Bussiere Victoria, 2007 10th national championships
– Matt Hadley Fredericton, 2007 9th national championships. 3rd Trans Rockies overall GC, 6th overall Canada Cup cup
– Marie Allaire Bromont 2007 1st on overall Qc cup
– Julie Sanders Quebec
– Zacc Winn U23 Peterborough 2007, 9th Bromont Canada cup
– Olivier Bordeleau Montreal, 2007 3rd overall xc Qc cup
– Luc Proulx Quebec 2005 master national champion xc and cx
– LP LÃ©onard, Montreal,2007 4th overall on National series, 4th National championships
– Antoine Larose, Laval
Mechanic: Eric Alain well known across the Canadian dh paddock
The Team is managed by Xprezo cycles and sponsored by:
– Dr.Audrey Bernier Dentist
– Les consultants Pierco