April 30, 2016 (Tucson, Arizona) – Maghalie Rochette (Can) LUNA Pro Team finished 4th while Mical Dyck (Can) Stan’s No Tubes was 6th and Jean Ann Berkenpas (Can) Giant Vancouver was 10th in the women’s Whiskey Off-Road Fat Tire Criterium won by Evelyn Dong (USA) Cannondale 360 Fly Sugoi. In the men’s race Mathieu Belanger-Barrette (Can) Pivot Cycle – On the Edge Canada led the Canadian men in 17th as Todd Wells (USA) SRAM TLD Scott took the win.
Reigning Canadian MTB champ, Derek Zandstra (Scott-3Rox Racing) topped the men’s field at the 2014 Whiskey Off-Road Pro Crit on Friday with teammate Geoff Kabush landing on the podium as well in third. In the women’s race Danelle Kabush (Luna/Orbea/Fox) took 8th while Amanda Sin (Scott-3Rox Racing) was 19th.
1. Evelyn Dong (USA) Cannondale 360 Fly Sugoi
2. Rose Grant (USA) Stans NoTubes
3. Chloe Woodruff (USA) Stans NoTubes
4. Maghalie Rochette (Can) LUNA Pro Team
5. Serena Bishop Gordon (USA) LIV | Giant
6. Mical Dyck (Can) Stan’s No Tubes
10. Jean Ann Berkenpas (Can) Giant Vancouver
24. Katie Button (Can)
1. Todd Wells (USA) SRAM TLD Scott
2. Benjamin Sonntag (Ger) Clif Bar
3. Cole House (USA) Door County Brewing co.
4. Cole Oberman (USA) Team RideBiker p/b Sho-Air
5. Brian Matter (USA) Team Wisconsin
17. Mathieu Belanger-Barrette (Can) Pivot Cycle – On the Edge Canada
18. Jeremy Martin (Can) Focus Bikes. Louis Garneau. Smith Helmet
20. Peter Glassford (Can) Trek Canada. Trek, ESI
33. Cameron Jette (Can) Scott-3ROX Racing
34. Quinn Moberg (Can) Rocky Mountain Bike Shop
44. Kris Sneddon (Can) Kona