Since 2012, The society’s main project, the Victoria based “Accent Inns/Russ Hay’s Cycling Team” has developed a proven reputation for producing the next generation of provincial & national champions. It has also been a stepping-stone for key racers to transition from amateur to professional ranks of cycling. Key highlights include:
– 2013 – Canadian National Elite Men’s Time Trial Champion – Curtis Dearden
– 2014 – Tour of Alberta Canadian National Team Selection – Cody Canning / Jordan Cheyne
– 2014 – UCI Pro Challenge Sprint Quebec Champion – Cody Canning
– 2014 – Support of Canadian National Cyclocross Champion U23 – Danick Vandale
– 2014 – Support of Canadian National Cyclocross Champion U17 – Oliver Evans
– 2014 – Support for World Cyclocross Championships Participation Tabor, Czech Republic – Oliver Evans / Danick Vandale.
– 2015 – Western Canada Summer Games Time Trial Gold – Danick Vandale
– 2015 – Manitoba Junior Cycling Champion – Criterium – Oliver Evans
– 2015 – BC Provincial Criterium Champion – Cody Canning
– 2015 – BC Time Trial Cycling Champion – Curtis Dearden
– 2015 – Cascade Cycling Classic – 6th in GC, 2nd on Stage.
– 2015 – Alumni Jacob Schwingboth transition to Continental Level, HR Block Pro Cycling Team.
The National Sport Trust Fund (NSTF) is a philanthropic gift-giving program established through the Canadian Council of Provincial and Territorial Sport Federations (CCPTSF) for the development of amateur sport on a national level. The program is administered provincially in BC by Sport BC, the Fund Manager. *The CCPTSF (or as it is sometimes referred to – National Sport Trust Fund) is a Registered Canadian Amateur Athletic Association (RCAAA) with the Canada Revenue Agency (#88938 6868 RR0001).
If you would like to make a donation or have questions as a donor, please click here
For further information on the NSTF, please contact: Guilherme Heinrichs, Phone: 604.333.3418, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the Russ Hay’s Racing CC Society, please contact:
Accent Inns / Russ Hay’s the Bicycle Shop p/b Scotiabank Cycling Team