May 31, 2009 (Birmingham, Alabama) – Canada’s Catharine Pendrel (Luna Pro) has won the Bump N’ Grind, US Pro XCT #3, on Sunday in Birmingham, Alabama in a sprint finish over team mate Georgia Gould in second with Katerina Nash finishing in third.
Sid Taberlay (USA) Sho-Air/Specialized took the men’s race while team mate Max Plaxton (Can) was third with Seamus McGrath (Can) Jamis Factory Team in 5th.
1. Catharine Pendrel (Can) Luna Pro
2. Georgia Gould (USA) Luna Pro
3. Katerina Nash (Cze) Luna Pro
4. Pua Sawicki (USA) Ellsworth
5. Kelli Emmett (USA) Giant
1. Sid Taberlay (USA) Sho-Air/Specialized
2. Jeremy Horgan-Kobelski (USA) Gary Fisher/Subaru
3. Max Plaxton (Can) Sho-Air/Specialized
4. Todd Wells (USA) Specialized
5. Seamus McGrath (Can) Jamis Factory Team