June 11, 2003 – After two events, the overall standings of the World Cup DH/4X Series are in!
After his win this past weekend's racing, Australia's Nathan Rennie has moved into the leader's position. Not far behind him however are France's Cedric Gracia (Siemens Mob.Cannondale) and Mickael Pascal (Maxxis, MSC), sitting in second and third place. Canada's Jordie Lunn is sitting in 28th place after two events.
In the women's series France's Celine Gros (Morzine-Avoriaz) is leading the race with 405 points. Great Britain's Tracy Moseley (Kona Clarks Factory) and Sabrina Jonnier (FRA) are sitting two, three, with twenty points between them. After Anne Caroline Chausson's (Commencal) win this weekend she is sitting in 5th place overall.
In the men's 4X series American Eric Carter (Mongoose Hyundai) is leading the race with 90 points. Michal Prokop (CZE) and Greg Minnaar (RSA) are close behind in second and third position.
Australia's Katrina Miller is leading the women's four-cross series over Tracy Moseley and France's Sabrina Jonnier. Only ten points separates Moseley and Jonnier.UCI World Cup DH/4X Series Overall After 2 Events
Men's DH Overall
1. Nathan Rennie (AUS) 386pts
2. Cedric Gracia (FRA, Siemens Mob Cannondale) 355pts
3. Mickael Pascal (FRA, Maxxis, MSC) 336pts
28th: Jordie Lunn 63pts
Women's DH Overall
1. Celine Gros (FRA, Team Morzine Avoriaz) 405pts
2. Tracy Moseley (GBR, Kona Clarks Factory Team) 340pts
3.Sabrina Jonnier (FRA) 320pts
Men's 4X Overall
1. Eric Carter (USA, Mongoose Hyundai) 90pts
2. Michal Prokop (CZE) 65pts
3. Greg Minnaar (RSA) 50pts
Women's 4X Overall
1. Katrina Miller (AUS) 90pts
2. Tracy Moseley (GBR) 50pts
3. Sabrina Jonnier (FRA) 40pts