UCI MTB WCup Women’s DH #2 Val di Sole Results – Atherton Wins, Miller 12th
Rachel Atherton © Fraser Britton
June 03, 2012 (Val di Sole, Italy) – Rachel Atherton (Gbr) GT Factory Racing upped the ante on Sunday taking the Elite women’s final with 4+ seconds to spare over Myriam Nicole (Fra) Commencal/Riding Addiction in second as top qualifier Emmeline Ragot (Fra) MS Mondraker Team settled for third. Canada’s Miranda Miller (Santa Cruz/SRAM) also improved her game placing 12th on the day following her 15th in the qualifications. France dominated the final with four riders in the top 5 and Sabrina Jonnier (Fra) Labyrinth Shimano Racing Team in 10th.
1. Rachel Atherton (Gbr) GT Factory Racing 3:49.436
2. Myriam Nicole (Fra) Commencal/Riding Addiction 4.485
3. Emmeline Ragot (Fra) MS Mondraker Team 8.083
4. Floriane Pugin (Fra) Scott11 15.446
5. Morgane Charre (Fra) Passion Velo.fr 20.301
12. Miranda Miller (Can) Santa Cruz/SRAM 36.808
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.