Canada’s Smith Podiums at UCI DH World Cup Fort William Elite Men Final – Full Results, Standings
Smith on his way to third overall
June 09, 2013 (Fort William, Scotland) – Canada’s Steve Smith (Devinci Global Racing) nailed his first podium of the season at round #1 of the UCI DH World Cup at Fort Bill, long considered the center of the Gravity World. Gee Atherton (Gbr) GT Factory Racing took the win at home with Brook Macdonald (Nzl) Trek World Racing in second and Smith grabbing third.
Fort William final podium (l-r) MacDonald 2nd, Atherton 1st, Smith 3rd ©
1. Gee Atherton (Gbr) GT Factory Racing 4:36.712
2. Brook Macdonald (Nzl) Trek World Racing 1.142
3. Steve Smith (Can) Devinci Global Racing 1.361
4. Samuel Blenkinsop (Nzl) Lapierre Gravity Republic 1.489
5. Michael Hannah (Aus) Hutchinson UR 1.968
6. Samuel Hill (Aus) Chain Reaction Cycles.com / Nukeproof 2.131
7. Danny Hart (Gbr) Giant Factory Off-Road Team 2.644
8. Greg Minnaar (RSA) Santa Cruz Syndicate 4.065
9. Josh Bryceland (Gbr) Santa Cruz Syndicate 4.084
10. Greg Williamson (Gbr) Trek World Racing 5.416
Full results HERE.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.