September 20, 2016 – One of the largest MTB clubs in Canada with over 300 members and offering 70km of Singletrack is having a “Fall Ripper”. This year we’ve added some twists such as live entertainment after the ride from the rock/blues band “Soulshaker” as well as beer and wine samples from our local craft breweries and BKW !
There will be a raffle for a 20″ Fatbike graciously donated by ‘Outspokin’ Cycles’- London.
Burritos from “Tacos Mexico” food truck and another amazing “swag” table !
*All are welcome
Your admission price of $35 (single) includes:
– Guided co-ed rides for Beginner (15 kms), Intermediate (25 kms) and Advanced (40kms)
– A “Turkey Run” (Poker Run) element as part of the ride with prizes
– Breakfast Items – baked goods, bananas, coffee and juice
– Live Entertainment from “Soulshaker” – rock / blues specialists
– 1-5 inch burrito for lunch (more available by cash purchase)
– 2 sample drink tickets for beer (5 oz) or wine (2 oz) more available by cash purchase from our local craft breweries and the award winning Burning Kiln Winery !
– Vendor booths for displays, demos and sales
– Obstacle course by our own downhill champion Paul Meiklejohn (Elevation Mountain Bike Camps)
– All kinds of prizes and swag
Bring a friend or two and come down to Turkey Point to check out the action !!! This event is totally open to the public.
For more information visit here.