August 18, 2012 (Luino, ITA) – Canada’s David Veilleux (Team Europcar) put on an impressive display of power breaking clear with about 12km to go and soloed in for the win at the 92nd running of the Tre Valli Varesine, 198.47km, in Italy. In the finishing sprint behind fellow Canuck, Francois Parisien (SpiderTech p/b C10), finished fourth overall behind Andrea Palini (Ita) Team Idea in second and Danilo Di Luca (Ita) Acqua & Sapone in third.
1. David Veilleux (Can) Team Europcar 4:58:15
2. Andrea Palini (Ita) Team Idea 1:06
3. Danilo Di Luca (Ita) Acqua & Sapone
4. Francois Parisien (Can) SpiderTech p/b C10
5. Luca Wackermann (Ita) Lampre-ISD