Ocotober 2, 2005 – RagnarÃ¶k Racing and Second Ascent are pleased to announce that the Tour de Tunnel Cyclocross Festival will held on Saturday, October 15th, 2005 at Fort Worden State Park in Port Townsend, WA.
Located in the Victorian seaport of Port Townsend, Fort Worden is the home of “An Officer and A Gentleman” and offers spectacular views and some great racing! The Fort and Port Townsend are great destinations for the perfect weekend for racers, friends and family. On-site lodging is available.
New this year:
– A faster, more spectator friendly course!
– 3-Person Cyclocross Team Relay Race at the end of the day so you hard core racers can race twice!
– 7k Trail Run to start before all Cyclocross races (free w/bike registration)
– Deeper cash & prizes including the Men’s B & Master B categories
What else will you find at the festival?
– Free Massages
– Generous swag!! Prices and raffle.
– Beer Garden with prime viewing of the race
– Free Kids Race (10 & Under)
* Pre-Registration Discount:
Save $5.00 off your entry fee if you pre-register at Second Ascent located at 5209 Ballard Ave. NW, Seattle. Located next door the Tractor Tavern in Ballard. CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED, open daily 11am to 6pm, Thursday & Friday till 7pm.
For more information and a race flyer, visit www.ragnarokracing.com