November 25, 2015 – Soigneur Race Services (SRS) is offering Accommodations, Transportation, Secure Bike/Gear Transfer and Race Support to Ontario riders interested in going to the NBX GP of Cyclocross Rounds 5 and 6 of the Verge New England Cyclocross Series in Warwick, Rhode Island, Dec. 5-6, 2015. Here are the services included in the package:
– Transportation to Warwick, Rhode Island
– Accommodations at the Comfort Inn Suites
– Bike and gear Transport in a secure, enclosed cargo trailer and Sprinter van
– Team area for all SRS supported riders including enclosed tents, warm-up area with trainers
– Bike mechanical servicing
– Pit area Assistance
– Shuttle service to and from hotel
– Airport shuttle (additional cost)
For race info, visit here.
Itinerary for trip to Warwick, Rhode Island:
Thursday Dec 3rd:
– Leave morning of from southern Ontario to Warwick, RI.
– Pick up gear and/or passengers along the 401 corridor
Friday, Dec 4th:
– On course for team area set up
– Pre-ride race course, dial in gear
– Airport pick ups
Saturday and Sunday Dec 5th-6th
– Head home right after the men’s elite race on Sunday.
Total cost of package is $250.00 per athlete. U23/U19/U17 will be subsidized.
For those in the Kingston-Ottawa region, We will be crossing at the Gananoque border crossing and can make arrangements to meet you en route.
**There is limited space, so we can only take a max of one gear bag, 2 bikes and 2 wheelset per athlete.
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com