December 29, 2013 (Toronto, ON) – We’re pleased to announce the standings in the SkiTrax Fantasy FIS Tour de Ski 2013/14 Contest after the 4.5km Prologue in Oberhof, Germany where Canada’s Alex Harvey won gold and Devon Kershaw took silver as the duo made history marking the first time Canada has finished one-two at an elite international cross-country skiing event – read more here.
With almost 350 teams entered this year’s TdS contest Man in black is leading with 102 points followed by NSA in second with 95 points. In third we have team Pkg2014tds with 88 points.
For the complete Standings after the Prologue in Oberhof click HERE.
This is the sixth annual international SkiTrax FIS Fantasy Tour de Ski 2013/14 Contest open to contestants worldwide – the only Nordic fantasy contests of their kind worldwide.
Good luck to all contestants and thanks to all of our great sponsors, including Madshus, Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, Atomic, Rudy Project, Marwe, Halti, Exer-Genie, WASPcam, Concept 2, Fresh Air Experience and High Peaks Cyclery.
SkiTrax Fantasy FIS TdS 2013/14 Contest Prizes
* 1st Prize - Madshus Redline Carbon Skate skis, Super Nano Skate boots, Nano Carbon Race 100 UHM poles (value $1,920)
* 2nd Prize – Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise – XC Ski 2-night luxury package (value $850)
* 3rd Prize – Atomic World Cup Skate or Classic boots ($479sk/$369cl)
* 4th Prize – Rudy Project Sunglasses For Sport Agon + For Life Spinhawk (value $450)
* 5th Prize – Marwe 610c Roller Skis (value $349)
* 6th Prize – Halti Nokka XC Outfit (value $325)
* 7th Prize – Exer-Genie XC Trainer (value $229)
* 8th Prize - WASPcam JAKD Action-Sports Camera (value $150)
* 9th Prize – Concept2 Goodie Duffle Bag (value $130)
* 10th Prize – Fresh Air Experience or High Peaks Cyclery Gift Certificate (value $100)
SkiTrax is North America’s leading Nordic skiing publication and the official magazine of the United States Ski and Snowboard Association (USSA) and Cross Country Canada (CCC).