June 1, 2011 (Regina, Saskatchewan) – The SCA is searching for a Provincial Cycling Head Coach, who possesses vision and energy along with significant national or international experience, to lead the Provincial High Performance Program. The application deadline is June 17, 2011.
Job Description: The Provincial Coach is a key leadership position within the Saskatchewan Cycling Association High Performance program. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and developing, high performance athletes maintaining and enhancing the high-performance program in both Road and Mountain Bike racing and mentoring in-province coaches.
Qualifications: The successful applicant will have
– A demonstrated record of coaching at the junior and senior levels .
– A minimum of 3 years of experience in high performance coaching.
– Extensive experience in and knowledge of Road Racing and/or Cross-Country Mountain Bike competition
– NCCP Level 3 Cycling certification (or equivalent). If this requirement is not satisfied at the time of application, the successful applicant will prepare a written plan for completion of certification requirements within one year.
More info on the SCA website HERE.
– Although the contract does not require the individual to work from the provincial office, the incumbent must reside in Saskatchewan.
– Contract start date is negotiable, based on availability
– We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
– This position is financially supported by Sask Sport.
– All applications will be confidential.
– Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
– Please submit your application with CV and salary expectations via e-mail by June 17, 2011 to:
Saskatchewan Cycling Association
2205 Victoria Ave
Regina, SK S4P 0S4
(306) 780 9299