August 2, 2007 – The focus of the Rocky River Cycling Festival is to inform existing cyclists, and help create new cyclists, with an event of workshops, rides, fun, film and even cycling art. We have workshops and ride leaders for nearly every cycling genre from BMX to randonneurs.
The first annual Rocky River Cycling Festival is a community-sponsored event that runs from August 4-6 in Durham, located in Grey County, just 45kms South of Owen Sound, Ontario.
Festival events include:
– skills and information workshops for all cycling
– club and race information
– triathlon workshops by noted triathletes
– organized rides for every age…every ability..fully supported…all 3 days.
– cycling films, art, and poetry Sunday evening by the river
– plenty of on and off site camping…book your site now
– plenty of free parking
– pancake biker’s breakfast Sunday am and Monday am
– music and cycling art show
No General Admission…(small fees for individual rides, workshops, film nite)
For more information click here.