April 01, 2016 (Beaupré, QC) – Thursday March 31st 2016 – As a sign that the cycling season is fast approaching, the registration period for the Raid Vélo Mag, one of Quebec’s most popular mountain biking endurance events, officially begins April 1st. Mountain biking enthusiasts will be able to sign up to one of the three events offered – 30 km, 60 km, or 80 km – in order to participate in this unmissable amateur race that has been presented alongside the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup since 2003. Marked by last year’s success, the pre-sale offer is back and will allow the most eager to save via www.velirium.com/competitions. In fact, by registering within the first 24 hours of launch, the first 120 to register will benefit from the season’s lowest fees and save nearly $65.
The Raid Vélo Mag in brief:
* 14th edition of the Raid alongside the UCI World Cup
* Nearly 700 cyclists participate each year
* Start and finish at Mont-Sainte-Anne
* 70% single tracks
* A whole new single tracks section for the 2016 edition
* 80% regular Mont-Sainte-Anne trails and 20% trails developed by the Vélirium team
* The 60 km and 80 km trails cross the summit of Mont-Sainte-Anne, while the 30 km trail goes towards the camping grounds
* Online registration. Eventbrite fees applied.
To see all details of the Vélirium 2016 programming, visit velirium.com