January 31, 2009 (Cleveland, Ohio) – Initial results are in from Ray’s XC Indoor Challenge, which took place last weekend in Cleveland, Ohio. This first ever Indoor time trial format attracted amateur racers as well as some of the fastest Pro women from around the U.S. and Canada.
Emily Batty (Can) Trek Store of Ontario, Canada took home top prize despite having a fall in an especially technical section of the course. B.C.’s Catharine Pendrel (Can) Luna Women’s MTB Team finished third.
Final Pro Results:
1. Emily Batty (Can) Trek Store 09:36.0
2. Judy Freeman (USA) 09:41.0
3. Catharine Pendrel (Can) Luna Women’s MTB Team 09:42.0
4. Lindsey Bishop (USA) 09:48.0
5. Melissa Thomas (USA) 10:12.0
Great job to Emily on her first win of the season.
For more information click here.