July 08, 2016 (Saint-Georges, QC) – We are pleased to announce the restructuring of our Commercial department to accelerate the growth of our Rocky Mountain, Miele, eVox and Colnago brands on the Canadian and international (Rocky Mountain and eVox) markets.
M. Patrick Ménard has been appointed Chief Commercial Officer, and Mrs. Marie-Joël Bossé has been appointed Commercial Coordinator. They will ensure that good synergy is maintained between the Sales and Marketing departments so that optimal growth strategies can be implemented.
Patrick holds a bachelor’s degree in industrial relations from Université Laval and has over 20 years of experience in sales and marketing, specifically in the sports industry at PeakPerformance and Kombi Sports.
For her part, Marie-Joël holds a bachelor’s degree in communication (human relations option) from the Université du Québec à Montréal. She has over 15 years of experience in marketing, communications and human relations. The department’s main objectives will be to:
– Ensure the development and performance of the international distribution network and of Independent Bicycle Dealers in North America
– Develop the sales teams’ full potential ? Ensure the sales process and necessary tools are optimized
– Optimize the various brands’ penetration strategies and tactics for target markets
– Conduct strategic monitoring (strategic and competitive trends)
– Define and implement the marketing communication strategy: advertising, media placement
– Oversee the development of all necessary marketing communication tools
These new members of the Procycle Group team are sure to propel the Rocky Mountain, Miele, eVox and Colnago brands and solidify Procycle’s position in the North American and international markets
Procycle is a Canadian company that has been manufacturing bicycles since 1977. It is based in Saint- Georges, in the Beauce region, Quebec and has a mountain bike development centre in Vancouver, BC. As the owner of the Rocky Mountain, Miele and eVox (electric bike) brands, Procycle exports 45% of its production to around 30 countries. Over 500 Independent Bicycle Dealers sell its products in North America. Procycle believes that cycling is more than just a hobby—it’s a way of life.