December 15, 2016 (St-Georges, Beauce) – We are pleased to announce the nomination of Mr. Daniel Marrett to the position of Rocky Mountain Marketing Director. Marrett holds a bachelor’s degree in commerce from Concordia University and has 14 years of experience in marketing, mostly in strategic marketing development in the sports industry. He previously worked at Red Bull, most specifically the New York Red Bulls where he held a Senior Marketing Director position.
Marrett’s main objectives will be to :
– Supervise the execution of the general marketing plan, of the annual strategy and of the Rocky Mountain brand marketing budget;
– Develop and apply efficient strategies to grow the Rocky Mountain brand in all touch points relevant to the brand strategy (digital, in-store, trade, consumers, internal);
– Develop global B2B–B2C channel marketing strategies and tool kits with the team, within the GTM process and based on annual new product launches;
– Develop a strong Market Intelligence service within the Marketing department and synchronize with other departments (Sales, Product, R&D);
– Help build and support a marketing driven culture across the organization;
– Work closely with internal and external sales teams (including Distributors) to make sure Go-To-Market Plans are properly executed, implemented, and followed
Keen on outdoor activities, running and sports of all kinds, Daniel stands out with his determination, his creative spirit and his calm personality. His experience and skills make him a great asset for the company and the best candidate to propel the Rocky Mountain brand.
For more information about Procycle Group visit here.