September 28, 2016 (St-Georges, Que.) – We are pleased to announce the nomination of Mr. Patrick Giguère to the position of Director of Product Lines Miele, eVox and Rocky Mountain Urban. Patrick holds a bachelor’s degree in administration from the Quebec University of Montreal (UQAM) and has 20 years of experience in the bike industry, more specifically in product development.
Patrick’s main objectives will be to :
– Lead the Miele, eVox and Rocky Mountain Urban product lines (PLM)
– Ensure that the vision and mission of the brands are respected and promoted
– Work in close collaboration with the sales, R&D and marketing teams
– Manage, with the internal and external parties, the actions and deliverables
– Create business plans when new platforms are launched
– Ensure the consistence of each product platform within the brands portfolio
– Conduct strategic monitoring (strategic and competitive trends)
– Ensure that the persona of each platform is understood and well communicated
? Understand the needs from sales and address them, if relevant to the mission
Having worked 10 years for the Procycle Group , Patrick will build on its experience and passion for cycling to propel the Miele, eVox and Rocky Mountain Urban brands.
For more information on Procycle click here.