Welcome to Pedal’s 2013 TdF contest featuring over $5,000 in fabulous prizes. Register your team of up to nine (9) riders and score points based on your team’s performance throughout the 2013 Tour to win.
The Grand Prize is a fabulous Felt F5 bike with the first runner up winning a pair of Easton EA90 SLX Wheels. There are great prizes for the top 10 point winners at the end of the Tour – plus there are prizes for the leaders on the stage before each of the two Rest Days as well.
1st Prize – Felt F5 – SRP $2,099
2nd Prize – Easton EA90 SLX Wheels – SRP $1,400
3rd Prize – Rudy Project Helmet/Sunglasses Bundle – SRP $545
4th Prize – Specialized Pro Shoes – SRP $350
5th Prize – 2XU Compression Cycle Bib Shorts – SRP $215
6th Prize – Garneau Europcar Kit – SRP $200
7th Prize – Time Xpresso 6 Pedals – SRP $160
8th Prize – Veloflex Corsa 25 Tires – SRP $150
9th-Prize – Birzman Tiny Tanker Pump – SRP $82
10th Prize – Buff Headware(2) – SRP $45
Rest Day Prizes
– Top 3 contestants – choice of Pedal T-Shirt or Pedal 1-yr subscription
• the official TdF 2013 rider list is now available and you can register your team via the link below
• contest entrants may register (or revise) their 9-member team by Friday, July 5, 2013 (Stage 7) at 10pm EST
• each entrant may only enter one team
• if the team name you select has already been chosen you will be prompted to select another
• you must supply your full name and e-mail address to be eligible to win any prizes
• all prize winners agree to allow their names to be published at pedalmag.com and/or in Pedal Magazine
• points will be awarded as per the detailed Points scale below based on daily and overall rider performances
• the winner of Pedal’s Tour de France Contest is the contestant that scores the most points at the end of the Tour.
• in the event of a tie the highest point total on GC placements will determine the winner, followed by the number of stage wins, the number of second places etc.
• in the event of a tie because of identical team members the team that registered first will determine the winner
• the contest is open to all players but only contestants living in Canada or the USA may win prizes.
• employees or freelancers of Pedal Magazine are not eligible to win any prizes
• Prize substitutions are at the discretion of the supplier
• winners will be announced on July 29, 2013
Register Your Team HERE.