August 06, 2015 (Toronto, ON) – We’re pleased to announce the winners of Pedal’s 2015 Tour de France Contest following the one week Doping De-Points rule and apologize for the short delay. Congratulations to Carmen Sframeli from Maple, ON, who’s Team Team Nemrac won first prize with 1,028 points to win the Grand Prize, a Felt AR5 Carbon Aero Road Bike valued at $2,699.
Second place goes to another Ontario resident, Jean-Luc Vermette-Castonguay, who’s team marleywheels captured 2nd with 1,020 points to take home the fabulous Rudy Project Bundle including helmets, sunglasses, watch and bag valued at $2,150.
John Madger from River Vale, New Jersey in the USA takes 3rd with his team Charlotte’s Sprinters scoring 1,011 points winning the BionX S 350 DL Retrofit e-Bike System with a retail value of $1,800.
Check out the final Contest Standings after Stage 21 final HERE.
Congratulation to all winners and thanks to all contestants and our great sponsors including Felt, Rudy Project, BionX, Easton, Specialized, Velofix, Louis Garneau, MEC, Bicycle Art and Birzman.
Pedal’s 2015 TdF Contest Prize Winners
Team Nemrac – Carmen Sframeli – Maple, ON
* 1st Prize – Felt AR5 Carbon Aero Road Bike (value $2,699)
marleywheels – Jean-Luc Vermette-Castonguay – Ottawa, ON
* 2nd Prize – Rudy Project Top Bundle-Helmets, Sunglasses, Watch, Bag (value $2,150)
Charlotte’s Sprinters – John Madger – River Vale, NJ USA
* 3rd Prize – BionX S 350 DL Retrofit e-Bike System (value $1,800)
alsboys – Al Dwyer – Windsor, ON
* 4th Prize – Easton EA90 SLX Road Wheelset (value $1,545)
EnduroWoman – Susie Wiseman – Vernon, BC
* 5th Prize – Specialized 74 Road Shoes (value $430)
Wheelz – Chris McNeil – Kamloops, BC
* 6th Prize – Velofix Yellow Jersey Package (value $350)
Pedaling Squares – Leigh Madger – River Vale, NJ USA
* 7th Prize – Garneau Europcar Kit (value $215)
b-man2015 – Brennan Lund – Cobble Hill, BC
* 8th Prize – MEC World Tour 30L Panniers (2) (value $198)
Team Stay Upright AD – Allan Daigneault – Lacolle, QC
* 9th Prize – Bicycle Art Gift Certificate (value $100)
Bikenik CO-OP – Robbin Penney – Calgary, AB
* 10th Prize – Birzman Maha Apogee IV Silver Floor Pump (value $78)
Rest Day Prizes – Top 3 contestants – choice of Pedal T-Shirt or Pedal 1-yr subscription
Rest Day 1 – Charlotte’s Sprinters, alsboys, Team ETTA!!
Rest Day 2 – Charlotte’s Sprinters, alsboys, Team ETTA!!