December 09, 2015 (Toronto, ON) – The holidays are quickly approaching and the countdown is on to find the perfect gift for the cyclist in your life. Check out our selection of great gift ideas for your favourite rider. Whether it’s for a racer, a commuter, a roadie, a mountain biker, or even a fat biker you’re buying for, we have some super ideas. Check out the selections below and… Happy Holidays – Gift Guide Part 2 here – Part 3 here – Part 4 here.
1. Garneau’s Ghost helmet is a great gift for fat-bike lovers, offering great ventilation while keeping your head warm, and you can wear it through the spring by simply removing the earpads when it warms up. $99.99 (CDN). www.louisgarneau.com
2. Elite’s Real Turbo Muin B+ is a direct-drive home trainer that’s compatible with ANT+ wireless and Bluetooth Smart transmission for a super-quiet wireless training ride. It comes with Realsoftware and Elite’s My E-Training app, which allows virtual competitions against others. $1,500 (CDN). www.elite-it.com
3. The Raleigh Redux 3 is more bike than you could ask for, marrying aggressive design and disc brakes with wider street tires for that “Oh boy” moment. Like speed? Go for the Redux 3. $1,100 (CDN). www.raleigh-canada.ca
4. The cool and stylish Cat5 Mini Companion is the ideal jersey-pocket organizer for the cyclist in your life that fits securely in your jersey pocket and carries all the essentials so you’re always “ready to ride.” $20 (CDN). www.cat5gear.ca
5. The NiteRider Adventure 180 headlamp is perfect for any cyclist who loves the outdoors. It features advanced components, a red SOS safety flash, lightweight body and USB-chargeable lithium polymer battery. $100 (CDN). www.orangesportsupply.com