December 17, 2015 (Toronto, ON) – For the final installment of our 2015 holiday gift guide, we’re featuring those small, yet much anticipated surprises – stocking stuffers! Here are some fabulous gift ideas to include in your favourite rider’s stocking. Gift Guide Part 1 here – Part 2 here – Part 3 here.
1. Park Tool PZT-2 puts a smile on every face. $25.99 (CDN). www.livetoplaysports.com
2. SRAM cable housing cutter tool w/awl is a quality tool that every home mechanic will appreciate. $59.99 (CDN). www.sram.com
3. Specialized’s Stix Comp Tail Light makes a great gift $48 (CDN). www.specialized.com
4. BBB Summit sunglasses with unique Quick-Snap system for changing lenses make a great gift for any stocking. SRP 109.95 (CDN) www.bbbcycling.com
5. Garneau’s Course Attack 2 Gloves with uber wind-blocking are perfect companions $59.99 (CDN) www.louisgarneau.com
6. A P2A Gift Card is a great way to kick off any cyclist’s season 20K ($30), 40K ($50), 70K ($75) or VIP ($202) for a pro experience. www.parisancaster.com
7. The Oopsmark wine rack made from leather is the perfect holiday gift. $50 (CDN). www.orangesportsupply.com