September 28, 2005 – Don’t wait till the last minute to celebrate Ontario’s season of cycling on November 19th. 30% of the seats are already booked.
Location: Radisson Hotel – Toronto East (401 & Don Valley Parkway)
Prior to the Cycling Celebration, the OCA will be hosting several seminars:
Winning Event Sponsorship, Guest Speaker — Laird Knight, USA Mountain Bike Hall of Fame Member Doug Detwiller will talk on Sprockids program — with a focus on youth cycling Guest Speaker for Event Organization focusing on Road Racing — Chuck Hodge — Technical Director for Tour de Georgia and upcoming Tour de California
Cycling Celebration details
5:00pm: Reception – hors d’oerves will be served
6:00pm to 7:00pm: Awards
7:30 pm: Sit down dinner (buffet style)
9:00 pm DJ Krisna will be spinning tunes well into the night.
– Slide Show presentation featuring the year in racing within Ontario and by Ontario athletes worldwide
– Sit down dinner (buffet style)
– Awards Ceremony
– Special recognition for Canada Summer Games athletes
– Cash Bar
– DJ Kris Somers spinning tunes following dinner
– Dress is “business casual”
– Mingle with Ontario’s best cyclists!
Call the OCA office today to book your tickets: 416.426.7416
Find out more about the OCA’s educational seminars during the day on November 19th.