A few hours north of Whistler, BC in the South Chilcotin Mountain Range, Tyax Adventures is home to some of the finest backcountry mountain bike riding adventures on the planet. Float plane in to the wilderness from Whistler to spend three days in Tyax Adventures’ backcountry camps with a guide and all meals provided. You’ll experience endless rolling single track through alpine meadows filled with wildflower and expansive mountain passes providing spectacular views and incredible natural features.
Before heading up to Whistler, we’ll take you on a tour of Norco Bicycles headquarters and stop to get the legs warmed up on the vast trail network in Squamish.
What would the ultimate trail riding experience be without the ultimate trail bike? Along with airfare, accommodation and guided riding, the winner will also receive their very own Norco Optic: a fast-pedaling trail bike that rides with just the right mix of cross country efficiency and all mountain playfulness.
How to Enter
– FOLLOW @norcobicycles on Instagram or Twitter
– POST an original photo that captures what “Adventure Begins Here” means to you between May 2 and May 23rd, 2016
– TAG #AdventureBeginsHere and mention @NorcoBicycles in your caption
– Nine entries will be shortlisted by a panel of Norco judges and put up on norco.com/adventurebeginshere where you can vote for your favourite.
– Voting will take place between May 25 – 31st, 2016. The entry with the most votes at midnight PST on May 31st will win the grand prize.
Contest open worldwide, where local regulations allow. The winner will be announced on June 6, 2016 on Norco.com.
Full details, and submissions here.