January 28, 2009 – Hello Velo provides supportive, goal-oriented triathlon, road racing and charity ride specific training in a studio setting. Whether you are new to the sport, want to push yourself to the podium or have a multi-day bike rally booked for the summer we will work with you to achieve your goals.
In a unique loft-studio setting, we offer:
– Slowtwitch Certified bike fitting and sizing using Juteau-Cantin and Exit-Cycling Fitting Tools
– Performance testing and training plan development
– Gear selection advice and product testing
– Mechanic Courses — from Bike Survival to Wheel Building
– Indoor cycling and club rides
– High performance cycling and triathlon products
– Exclusive retailer of Winterbourne Custom Cycles
– Guaranteed 48 hour turn-around on pre-booked bike repairs
Hello Velo is home to the Dark Horse Espresso Bar Flyers powered by Gryphon Partners. The team is development focussed at the Elite, Youth and Masters Levels. Just over a year old, the team is over 30 members strong and growing.
Hello Velo is located minutes from the Downtown core, in the Leslieville area of Toronto.
260 Carlaw Ave, Unit 103
[just south of Dundas]
Open Tuesday-Saturday, 12noon to 8pm
For more information or a shop tour contact:
Paul Parker, Owner
 850-8935 or Paul@hellovelo.ca
Visit us at hellovelo.ca