April 19, 2006 – Thanks to all the riders that made this season’s opener a great success and for respecting the restrictions with respect to parking and conducting yourselves well.
I appreciate that parking will be a continuing problem at this venue until we can get TD Financial on to our side. So when driving to the event please plan appropriately to park at Centennial Park or on nearby streets.
Thanks to all those that helped out, including Dan Rothnie, Greg Moore and others and to Craig Fagan who is the person responsible for Midweek CC securing this venue despite numberous hurdles.
Securing this venue was possible because of the consideration given to our events by Mississauga Ward 3 Councillor Maja Prentice. If you would like to express your appreciation you may contact her via the e-mail address at this page (email@example.com).
Apr. 18, 2006 – 36 Laps
1. Dan Lefevre (Gearsracing.com) 47:00
2. Damian Kurzawinski (ZM Cycle Fitness)
3. Peter Morse (Jet Fuel)
4. Mark Shaw (Chain Reaction)
5. Roberto Zuech (Wheels of Bloor)
6. Greg Cavanagh (Cyclepath)
7. Jordie Kofman (Midweek CC)
8. Attlia Hadju (Mississauga BRC)
9. Jeremey Rethazy (Midweek CC)
10. Mark Polsinelli (Pavan) all st.
Prime: Damian Kurzawinski