January 22, 2009 – Happy New Year to all. 2009 is up and running but we can’t see getting out for a ride just yet. It’s easy tonight to dream of the warm spring riding, along the stone walled Mallorca roads en route to a cafÃ© con lechÃ© at the midway stop. Ah… Spanish cycling paradise.
We have been quiet this winter but a trip to Mallorca is still on the calendar for April. Our trip this year has changed slightly from our posted tour and that posting will change too. The 2009 adventure will be an abridged version of previous year’s . A power packed 10 day adventure to a cycling hotspot like few others.
Our $1800 full package includes:
– Depart Canada Friday April 3, arrive in Palma Saturday the 4th (get settled and out for a short recovery ride)Return Monday April 13 (Easter Monday)
– Airport pick up in Palma, ground transportation and bus excursions
– 7 full riding days with one rest day in the middle (optional 8th ride).
– 9 nights beautiful seaside accommodation
– Breakfast and dinner buffet meals
– Experienced and expert leadership
– Quality group rides with choice of groupo relaxo or groupo not-so-relaxo
– Mechanical services
– Top quality bike rentals available * for additional charge
– Daily bicycle riding clinics
– Sun, fun, spectacular scenery and lots of laughs
AIRFARE NOT INCLUDED
Contact me and we can discuss how to make it all work for you this year:
John Large / Peter Metuzals
A summer of cycling turned into a lifetime’s pleasure.