The ideal candidate will have strong copy-writing and graphics skills. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this person will craft content for various applications from corporate newsletters to catalogs, to web and social media content capturing the unique voice of each brand. The role will also require elementary graphic skills (clipping, cropping, composition and the understanding of various file formats) to assist the creative department in maintaining the aesthetic for both the Race Face and Easton brands.
- Copywriting: draft press releases, web and newsletter content for editing;
- Product Catalog: Coordinate and organize the collection of all catalog assets (i.e. copy translation, product renderings, product images etc.);
- Graphics Execution: Ability to execute on simple graphics applications under the design direction of the creative team. Clipping, layout, formatting;
- Web Site: Update Web Site as needed;
- E-Newsletter: Create content for, populate and send monthly newsletter to distribution lists;
- Image Library / FTP: Coordinate clipping/clean-up of product images and maintain lifestyle & product image databases for both brands;
- Tradeshow: assist in coordination and execution of shows (i.e. understand the needs of the sales team at the event and coordinate the product to be shown, setups required. Book booth space, flights, accommodations, etc);
- Social Media: Create content for social media;
- Create miscellaneous marketing collateral as needed: Letterhead, business cards, price sheets, posters, tradeshow booth & POS signage, etc.
- 3+ years experience in a production, communications or design environment;
- Commercial Design Software Skills: Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat), Photography skills are also an asset;
- Computer Savvy: Strong Microsoft Office skills; excel in particular will be key;
- Database Management skills;
- Experience with Mail Chimp database and email software is an asset;
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written skills. Ability to create technical product copy for web and print, press releases, design briefs, ad copy, newsletter mailings;
- Highly organized, creative and able to juggle many projects simultaneously;
- Strong eye for detail and composition;
- Strong knowledge of the mountain bike industry and of mountain and/or road riding is an asset.
Please submit your resume along with a sample of your copywriting skills to email@example.com