September 26, 2016 (Vancouver, BC) – We‘re hiring. Skiis & Biikes started in 1978 as a small pro shop with focus on ski services, boot fitting and selling related accessories. Over the years we grew and grew and almost by accident we now run seven sport retail stores in two provinces with a couple hundred expert staff. We focus our business around the things we love: skis and bikes.
We are currently looking for a new E-commerce Coordinator to back up our team handling our online sales here at our Vancouver Kitsilano location. This will be a full time position, including weekend shifts during normal business hours.
What you will be doing:
• overview online shop product listings
• coordinate/ process online orders
• pack, label and send product
• provide pre- and post purchase customer service
• Keep the shop clean, organized and efficient
• Help out with special projects
Skills/ experience we are looking for:
• retail experience and knowledge of e-commerce
• great attention to detail
• are interested in skiing and the latest industry trends
• have high standards for the quality of work you do
• have great customer service and communication skills
• are self-motivated and well organized
Even better if you:
• enjoy working in fast paced environments
• work well with our team
• Knowledge of working with cloud based software like google, eBay, ChannelAdvisor, Lightspeed, Magento, Shopify a clear asset
• competitive salary based on your experience
• tons of opportunities to grow
• great perks and employee programs
Sounds like you? Send us your application (cover letter and resume) and don’t forget to tell us why we should consider you! You must be eligible to work in Canada.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Contact Name: Sebastian
Type of Position: Full Time
Employment Type: Employee
Address: 1701 W 3rd Ave
Vancouver, BC V6J1K7
Contact Phone: 6047383715
Contact Fax: 6047383715
Web Address: http://www.skiisandbiikes.com/Contact