ABOUT GIANT VANCOUVER: Carrying the full range of Giant and Liv bicycles, along with a complete service shop, Giant Vancouver is BC’s premier bike shop. The professional staff at Giant Vancouver are knowledgeable and courteous with a passion for cycling. With a work environment that encourages cycling in all of its forms Giant Vancouver has become one of the largest Giant dealers in Canada. This growth has led to the opening of a new Squamish warehouse, and subsequent need for a person to run it.
COMPANY: Giant Vancouver
POSITION: Master Mechanic/Warehouse Manager
LOCATION: Squamish, BC
HOURS: Full Time, Mon-Fri, 8 hrs/day, starting February 1st 2016
COMPENSATION: Very competitive yearly salary with benefits.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Fully qualified bike mechanic. At least 5 years of experience including tasks such as, brake bleeds, fork and shock rebuilds, wheel building, Di2, suspension tuning etc. If you have never heard of Sheldon Brown, used a spoke calculator, tapped an Italian bottom bracket, glued a tubular, pressed out suspension bearings, fitted a Hollowtech II crank to a BB30 frame, or know the difference between 2-piece and 3-piece shock mounting hardware, you don’t have the necessary experience.
– Must be responsible, organized and clean, with exceptional attention to detail.
– Inventory control skills.
– Ability to work efficiently unsupervised.
– Handle multiple tasks in a timely manner.
– Strong communication skills.
– Strong knowledge in all areas of the cycling industry including the Giant and Liv bicycle lineups.
– Proficient computer skills.
– 10 year+ Driver’s license.
– Bike fitting knowledge is an asset.
If you think you would be a great fit for our team please forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org