- Gathers information from research and monitoring on products and competition from different segments;
- Communicates and negotiates with suppliers regarding technical information and prices;
- Carries out the plan for different product segments;
- Drafts the specifications for different product segments;
- Sends all problem clients to the products committee via guarantees;
- Manages test riders in their activities;
- Carries out the validation procedure, technical section of products;
- Manages all field-testing sessions. Ensures a proper interpretation of results and discloses them to all concerned;
- Drafts specifications for bicycles.
- Bilingual (French, English)
- 3+ years of experience in the cycling industry;
- College or university diploma;
- Shows the ability to be autonomous and to take initiative, work under supervision;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to plan and organize work efficiently in order to obtain results;
- Has good interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships;
- Ability to communicate efficiently;
- Has good manual skills and dexterity;
- Meticulous and precise, attentive to details.
PLEASE SEND APPLICATIONS TO:
Send your application at email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted.