August 29, 2016 – The Coaching Association of Canada (CAC) unites stakeholders and partners in its commitment to raising the skills and stature of coaches, and ultimately expanding their reach and influence. Through its programs, the CAC empowers coaches with knowledge and skills, promotes ethics, fosters positive attitudes, builds competence, and increases the credibility and recognition of coaches.
The Coach, Partner Services, CEO Support provide assistance to the coaching, sport partner and professional coaching community in their use of CAC services. This assistance is highly effective at servicing clients in the set-up, use, training, troubleshooting, and problem-solving of their coaching accounts and records in The Locker. As well, as a member of the Coach & Partner Services Team the incumbent will be responsible for assistance in understanding the NCCP pathway and the professional coaches application process and ongoing service delivery processes. In addition, this person will assist the CEO in administrative and communication duties.
As the Coach, Partner Services, CEO support, the incumbent will use strong interpersonal skills and exceptional verbal and writing abilities in both official languages to communicate with our coaches and sport partner clients and provide support to Executives.
This position is an ideal entry level opportunity for graduates in Sports Admin Management, Communications, Business or Kinesiology.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Coach & Partner:
– Providing phone, email, and live chat support to NCCP coaches, professional coaches and partners using established processes;
– Applying analysis skills to troubleshoot issues with NCCP training transcripts by telephone and/or email;
– Processing requests for new services or information about the NCCP pathway, eLearning modules, CAC products, resources available for coaches, etc.;
– Meeting Service Level Agreements for various service desk functions;
– Working collectively with other groups in the organization to define response paths and to manage user expectations;
– Maintaining technical processes and procedures;
– Bringing positive energy to the job every day.
– Leading and managing Locker training for partners;
– Developing training materials and courses for the Locker database;
– Providing support for professional coaching renewals and new license applications;
– Keeping professional coaching job posting site updated;
– Supporting professional coaches in the utilization of member services.
– Coordinating logistics and communications for different meetings/activities;
– Providing administrative support prior to and during meetings;
– Assisting with communications and reports post-meetings;
– Assisting CEO with travel expenses and claims;
– Assisting CEO with event registration, hotel and Flight booking;
– Assisting CEO in drafting invites for events, emails, debriefing notes, etc.
– Providing support at the front desk to manage ongoing office traffic when needed;
– Managing printing and storage operations
– Providing administrative support for all CAC events;
– All other related duties.
– Excellent French communication skills, both spoken and written;
– Experience in customer-service;
– Experience in working with Microsoft products and database familiarity;
– Strong organizational and administrative skills to ensure that user expectations are reliably and appropriately addressed in a timely fashion;
– Ability to quickly assimilate, learn, and apply new skills;
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize appropriately in a fast-paced environment;
– Ability to use tact and diplomacy when dealing with various clients;
– Motivated and desire to work as part of an energetic team.
If you are bilingual and have a passion for sport or physical activity and are committed to excellence, please send a resume and cover letter by September 9, 2016: email@example.com
All responses are appreciated, however, only those selected for an interview will receive a reply.Visit www.coach.ca for more information about coach education, training, and support.
Type of Position: Full Time
Employment Type: Employee
Salary Range: To be discussed