June 4, 2008 – The Alberta Bicycle Association is seeking to fill one position of Road, Track and Cyclo-Cross Coordinator. The successful candidate will have experience in program planning, event coordination and program management.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2008
Starting Date: August 25, 2008
Key Responsibility Areas:
– Coordination and development of Events Calendar
– Work as a liaison between organizers, officials, and participants.
– Production of race resources
– Development and maintenance of standards at events and provide support to Organizers, Officials, and Volunteers.
– Act as Technical Delegate to assigned races
– Assist organizers in attracting National and International Level events to Alberta
– Liaise with the Canadian Cycling Association
– Development of Provincial Commissaire Program.
– Management of clinics
– Manage other programs as directed
– Maintain, develop and update administrative tools and resources to assist in the delivery of events, materials and programs.
– Maintain points, results and upgrades
– Assist in the development of policy and procedures
– Preparation of information for communication vehicles.
– Maintain communication with membership, media, and other sport bodies as required
– Implementing Racing Committee Policy
Salary Range: $2,333 – $3,250/month
Type of Position:
Full Time – Employee
Alberta Bicycle Association
11759 Groat Road
Edmonton , AB, Canada