May 7, 2009 (Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, QuÃ©bec) – Specialized Bicycle Components Canada based in Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, QuÃ©bec is looking for a new employee in their warranty/service center to handle questions and requests regarding products and warranty issues; inspect and process returns; service Specialized suspension systems and components
– Have good knowledge in road and mountain bike technology
– Speak and write in English and French
– Be able to communicate technical information and handle problems.
Please send your resume to Olivier Gauthier at email@example.com.
FQSC Seeks Coordinator / Technical Director Road, Track & Paracycling
adapted by John Symon
The FQSC Quebec’s cycling association, base in Montreal has posted the following job vacancy. The road, track and paracycling coordinator conceives, realizes and evaluates the various programs for each of these three disciplines. Notably this includes the organization of events, application of regulations, training, development and excellence, and recreational cycling. He/she will draw up and distribute the appropriate documents, support the working committees and affiliated road and track clubs.
– University diploma in physical education, exercise physiology, kinesiology or other university degree combined with an exceptional experience in cycling.
– 3 years cycling experience (road and/or track)
– Knowledge of paracycling and its specifics
– Experience working with volunteers and with sponsors
– Sense of leadership, willing to take initiative
– Excellent command of French and a good command of English
– Strong spoken and written communication
– A NCCP coaching certificate in cycling is an asset
– Must have a car and be ready to use it for work
– Full time position, 35 hours/week, flexible schedule, start date August 17 2009
– Salary commensurate with the work required
– Compensation package includes social, legal benefits and health insurance
A detailed job description (in French) is available here or on the la FQSC website www.fqsc.net. Candidates should apply to the FQSC,4545, avenue Pierre-de Coubertin, C.P. 1000, Succ. M, MontrÃ©al, Qc, H1V 3R2 – or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must be received no later than June 12, 2009 by 4 p.m.