For more information, please visit TwentyTenGroup.com.
TwentyTen Group interns will have the opportunity to observe and contribute to many facets of client relationship management and sponsorship sales. Supporting the Sales and Service Teams internally with administration, research, market analysis and the creative process – this position provides a holistic view of agency operations.
Through this hands-on experience, the successful candidate will further develop their knowledge, competencies, and experience in the strategic marketing and sponsorship industry.
The successful candidate will be a confident self-starter, able to bring a significant skill set and positive attitude to our vibrant and fast paced team culture. This is an evolving position and responsibilities may shift over time.
At the TwentyTen Group we live our values every day, and pride ourselves in being:
- Truth Tellers – trusting and trusted
- Fire Starters – igniting passion and purpose
- Bridge Builders – integrating opportunities and partnerships
- Trail Blazers – innovating courageously
- Game Changers – elevating performance
- Difference Makers – delivering excellence
If these values resonate with you, and the thought of elevating the potential of sport, culture and community moves you – then we want to learn more about you.
- Account administration support
- Assist in the tracking of deliverables and milestones for key accounts
- Assist in the development of client reports, summaries and presentations as required
- Participate in internal ideation and discovery sessions as required
- Sourcing and analysis of market research data to contribute to the development of marketing and sales strategies
- Assist in the development of sales proposals and collateral development
- Currently enrolled in or recently completed Post-Secondary Education in sport management, marketing, communications or business
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment with emphasis on timelines and delivery of projects
- Eligibility to work in Canada
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- A keen eye for detail, a passion for exceeding expectations and a desire for providing “value-added” service
- A “can-do” attitude and willingness to pitch in where needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Previous experience working or volunteering in the sport and entertainment field or marketing/communications industry an asset
- Fluency in English required
- Fluency in French an asset
Interested applicants please send a cover letter and résumé directly to: info@TwentyTenGroup.com with “Job Posting: Intern_TTG” and your last name in the subject line. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Type of Position: Full Time
Employment Type: Intern / co-op
Salary Range: Hourly – commensurate with experience
Download attachment here (PDF).
Contact Name: Stephanie Cornish
Location: Toronto, ON
Suite 408 – 250 The Esplanade
Toronto, ON M5A 4J6
Web Address: http://www.twentytengroup.com/
Contact Email: info@TwentyTenGroup.com