April 04, 2016 – A plan has come together! La Bicicletta’s Cycling Weekend In The Haliburton Highlands: Friday May 13th to Sunday May 15th. We are very excited to invite you to our first ever, all-inclusive, cycling weekend in Haliburton. Le Colline di Haliburton (The Hills of Haliburton)
• Challenge yourself on routes, lead by experienced cyclists
• Feel confident that we are there to support you throughout the weekend.
• All accommodations, meals, beverages and activities will be included. Wine and beer will be served with dinners.
• Meals will be prepared by our talented chef Joseph and his crew.
• Each rider will receive a complimentary kit.
• A donation will be made on behalf of each rider, to Camp Oochigeas for children with Cancer.
Saturday morning rides:
The longest challenge is just over 90km and will be lead by Davide Frattini.
The relaxed ride will follow a lovely 44km route winding in places alongside a couple of lakes. This ride will be challenging but will ensure that you get back to camp earlier if you wish to relax and use the facilities.
There will be two rides. We will plan these according to the rider’s preferences, with one route being longer and more challenging and the other at a more relaxed pace.
All our rides will be lead by accomplished riders and will be followed by support vehicles. Once finalized, we will provide cyclists with the downloadable routes for their computers.
We ask anyone that is interested to please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow this link for the full details here.
Hope to see you there!
1180 Castlefield Avenue, Toronto, ON M6B 1G1
toll free: 1-800-489-8430