“Our goal is to create a big cycling party with a festival atmosphere by offering a varied program throughout the entire weekend,” says Simon St-Arnaud, producer of the Gran Fondo Mont-Tremblant.
The Gran Fondo Mont-Tremblant is a chance to plan a cycling weekend from May 29–31, 2015.
– Many industry kiosks open as of Friday afternoon
– Cocktails, official dinner, music and live entertainment
– Sunset Ride on Friday with Sébastien Delorme and an introductory clinic with Coach Pat
– Coffee Ride on Sunday with the GFMT organizing committee
For the complete schedule, visit here.
Sébastien Delorme, Julie Marcoux and Louis-Francois Marcotte will share their passion for the sport by riding with participants on the event’s different courses.
Online registration is open until Thursday, 5 p.m., here. Join the phenomenon and experience the joy of participating in a mass cycling event.
Our many exceptional courses allow road cycling enthusiasts to challenge themselves while discovering the area.
– NEW – 160 km Super Fondo for top-level cyclists
– 125 km Gran Fondo for experienced, more advanced cyclists
– 80 km Medio Fondo for intermediate to advanced cyclists
– 45 km Molo Fondo for recreational/beginning cyclists