August 26, 2010 (Toronto, ON) – This Saturday, Peter Hurley, a long-time OCA commissar will be conducting a TT bike check in anticipation of the upcoming Provincial ITT on September 12. Peter will be on hand from 3-5PM to ensure your bike falls within all OCA/UCI regulations, and to answer any questions you may have. Equipment will be available for purchase, if needed.
Every year, most riders never know if their TT bikes fall within OCA/UCI regulations until they get to the start line. Needless to say, this adds a lot of stress for the rider, especially if they have to make last minute adjustments on the line. Eliminate this race-day stress by coming out this Saturday and getting your bike checked in a stress-free environment.
Please note the following:
– There is no cost for the bike check.
– This is NOT a pre-check for the Provincial TT. There is no requirement to attend. Bikes checked at the clinic will have to be checked again at the race.
– There is NO GUARANTEE that bikes approved at the clinic will be approved at the race.
– There is no presentation or schedule, but please recognize that each bike check takes a few minutes, so don’t plan on arriving 1 minute before the end of the clinic.
– The clinic is not being run by La Bicicletta. The shop has no responsibility for the activities related to the clinic. Please do not phone or contact the shop regarding the clinic. For more information please contact the OCA at (416) 426-7416, or email events at www.ontariocycling.org.
Saturday, August 28, from 3-5PM
1180 Castlefield Avenue, Toronto, M6B1G1