July 18, 2011 (London, ON) – The Forest City Velodrome in London Ontario will be open for additional training time this week (July 18 – July 23rd). The FCV will open at 5:30pm for warm up, with training beginning at 6pm (Mon, Tues, Friday).
This expanded schedule will give Ontario Track racers more preparation time for the Ontario Track Championships which begin on Saturday July 30th…. Register on the OCA website HERE.
Bring aero bars…. pursuit schedules
– Monday (Tonight) – sprint, Pursuit (6pm- 8pm)
– Tuesday- Team Pursuit, Pursuit & Sprint (6pm-8pm)
– Wednesday- regular training night (7pm -9pm)
– Friday – Sprint, Pursuit (6pm-8pm)
– Saturday (1pm – 3pm)…. Youth & Sprint, Pursuit training
Cost- Make a donation to the FCV