February 17, 2006 (Montreal, PQ) – The 4th edition of the Bicycle Show Expodium is opening today until Sunday, February 19th at the Place Bonaventure. This is the most important show exclusively dedicated to the fascinating world of cycling and cyclotourism.
This is the annual exposition for all bicycle and nature lovers to discover 2006 bicycle and accessory’s novelties, participate in numerous conferences, test bicycles and plan their next cycling trip in Quebec or around the world. Everything to fully enjoy this 2006 cycling season and to reach max heart rate!
– 2 test tracks to evaluate a variety of bicycles.
– Spectacular trial and B.M.X. shows performed by Ryan Leech and Haro/Adidas Eyewear team.
– Ryan Leech seminars on Â« Mastering the Mind Game of Riding Â»(in English).
– And much more exciting activities!
– MontÃ©rÃ©gie Tourism, the largest cycling network in the Quebec province, will take this opportunity to launch the 2006 MontÃ©rÃ©gie Cycling Map. This is an essential tool to discover this wonderful region.
– Nearly 30 booths are exclusively dedicated to cyclotourism and offer almost 200 destinations in the world, 70 cycling circuits and 75 bike tours in QuÃ©bec and around the world.
– The Bicycle Show Expodium is pleased to host the premier of the Spintech Cup. For the first time in Quebec, this indoor competition is sanctioned by the FÃ©dÃ©ration quÃ©becoise des sports cyclistes (F.Q.S.C.). Men and women of all ages and levels are welcome to join this challenging race.
For more information, take a ride through our website at: www.expodium.ca
The fourth edition of the Bicycle Show Expodium at Place Bonaventure, Montreal, February 17th to 19th, is presented in collaboration with La Presse, TQS and Ã‰nergie 94.3.