February 22, 2016 (Toronto, ON) – Our swap event is happening again this Saturday, February 27. Buying or selling, this is the sale to be at for bikes and tri gear! Got something to sell? Register your items for sale from bikes to wetsuits to shoes and clothing. Anything for swim, bike or run is fair game! Looking to buy? Come and check out the selection of tri gear and bikes with the convenience of one-stop shopping and payment and safety check handled by Enduro Sport. Free admission and free parking!
• Enduro Sport staff will be on hand to help buyers with advice and general information about the items for sale.
• Items are being sold on consignment and as-is. No discounting is possible and all sales are final.
• Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, debit or cash. HST will be charged on all sales.
• All bikes buyers will receive a discount coupon for a subsequent tune-up.
• Please do not call for item information. We will not know what will be for sale in advance. Show up early for the best selection.
Information For Sellers:
• All items must be registered with Enduro Sport prior to sale.
• Registration will take place until Friday, February 26th. at Enduro Sport Leaside.
• There will be no day-of registration or item drop-off.
• Registration is $1 per item (non-refundable) and photo ID is required at the time of registration.
• The selling price you indicate should be your “best price” and cannot be changed once registered. For bicycles, you can get a useful estimate from bicyclebluebook.com, but remember that you need to price your bike to move.
Cheques will be mailed to the address on your photo ID the week after the swap.
• Unsold items may be picked up from Enduro Sport Leaside.
• We will call you once your items have been processed and your cheque or gift card is ready.