January 13, 2006 – Chico Racing is an event management company specializing in the implementation of North America’s largest mountain bike events. Event management is a business of details and critical deadlines. If you are a hands-on individual with common sense, great organizational skills and you’re willing to learn we’d love to hear from you.
Position: Event Management Assistant
April – September, 2006 Contract
Location: Office in Uxbridge, Ontario
*Proficient computer skills and a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
*Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
*Superior organizational skills in planning and completing given projects with a high attention to detail.
*Understanding of mountain biking and/or events.
*General accounting experience is a bonus, but not a requirement.
– Assist with office duties at Chico Racing during the summer.
– Coordinate volunteers and staff for the events.
– Organize and maintain databases and event entries.
– Site preparation, course set-up and event clean-up when needed.
– Contribute to all general Chico communication materials, including press releases and event programs.
– As a small company we are looking for someone who can contribute in a variety of ways and help wherever necessary.
This job will have erratic hours, but will offer time off in lieu. If you aren’t able to work weekends, you want to race in our events, or long hours scare you please don’t apply.
We will only contact applicants chosen for an interview.
Submit your resume with hourly wage expectations (Word preferred) by February 22, 2006 to: