October 27, 2011 (Montreal, QC) – In an effort to respond to the growing demand for Guru bikes, we are adding to our sales team. Guru Cycles is the most sophisticated and technologically advanced manufacturer of full carbon, titanium and steel frames – all proudly made in our Montreal, Canada facility.
Guru also makes the world’s first and only software driven, motor controlled fit machine – the Guru Dynamic Fit Unit (or DFU). With patented drivetrain, motors, actuators and proprietary software; Guru has revolutionized the fit process by drastically increasing efficiency and by creating an immersive interactive experience for the consumer.
Inside Sales Representative
Reports to: Vice President of Sales
• Actively managing the company’s sales efforts (in the designated sales territory). This entails securing new accounts and growing sales volume with existing accounts. Extensive telephone prospecting is required to develop the account base, along with diligent email follow up.
• Successfully processing orders for all sales emanating from the designated territory. This involves confirming and entering order details, as well as generating accurate geometric drawings for custom bikes sales. Proper training will be provided.
• Providing effective and timely customer service for all consumer and retailer inquiries emanating from the designated territory. This includes supplying product knowledge information, offering delivery updates as well as dealing with warranty issues.
• Passion for cycling; superior technical proficiency and extensive familiarity with cycling culture.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; the capacity to develop and maintain productive relationships with a variety of parties: customers, consumers, industry players and Guru team members.
• The ability to manage details successfully and understand how these details contribute to the “big picture” with regards to brand strategy.
Location: Laval, Quebec
Travel: Travel outside of Montreal required. All expenses to be paid by Guru.
Remuneration: Base Salary + bonus program
Benefits: Healthcare, Life and Long Term Disability included. Costs shared by Guru and Employee (available immediately)
Employee Purchase Plan: Yes
Please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.