June 03, 2017 (Victoria, B.C.) – It was a family affair for Courtenay B.C.’s Nigel and Gillian Ellsay as the brother and sister act took the elite men’s and women’s EnergyLab Dallas Road Time Trial titl
One hundred and twenty-two riders in all competed in the 5K scenic course along Victoria’s spectacular waterfront, which will be the backdrop for the 2018 and 2019 Global Relay Canadian Masters Road Championships p/b Lexus.
The 2017 Robert Cameron Law Cycling Series include:
– EnergyLab Dallas Road Time Trial, Friday, June 2 (6 pm to 9 p.m.) Dallas Road
– Schwalbe Cycling Classic, Saturday, June 3 (starting at 7:30 a.m. to about approximately 1:30 p.m.) at Liberty Road in Metchosin
– Russ Hay’s Grand Prix / BC Criterium Championships– Sunday, June 4 (starting at 8 a.m. with the women’s elite race at 12:30 p.m. and the last race, the men’s elite, starting at 1:30 pm)
– Tim Hortons Timbits Challenge – June 4, (starting at 11 a.m. at the Legislature Buildings, free event for kids aged 3- 10)
– Broad Street Cycle Fixed Gear Criterium – June 4, fixed gear race held before the elite races.