The event featured two classes of racing on multiple laps of the 3.4km long fast, technical circuit with tight corners, bridges and narrowing lanes: open and fixed gear. Jamie Gilgen (ON) Rise Racing took the top spot in the women’s open (geared) category, while Peter Disera (ON) H&R Block won the men’s race, while Josh Tyrell earned the victory in the fixed gear event.
1. Jamie Gilgen (ON) Rise Racing 53:07.5
2. Ashley Barson (ON) Rise Racing 53:07.7
3. Miriam Brouwer (ON) Giant Toronto 53:34.4
1. Peter Disera (ON) H&R Block 57:19.5
2. Cameron McPhaden (ON) Queen’s Gaels Cycling Team 57:21.1
3. Anton Varabei (ON) Garneau Quebecor 59:50.1
1. Josh Tyrell 59:50.4
2. Josh Gieni 1:03:16.6
3. Andrew Olive -2 laps
Full results here.