Welcome to Pedal’s 2017 TdF contest featuring over $5,000 in fabulous prizes with more still to be finalized. Register your team of up to nine (9) riders and score points based on your team’s performance throughout the Tour to win.
The Grand Prize is a fab Felt F4 Carbon 11-speed bike road bike valued at $2,699 with the first runner up winning a super Vittoria package including wheelset, tires and inner tubes. Third prize is a pair of Shimano RP9 Road Shoes worth $400 and fourth prize is a Specialized “bundle” including Toupe/Oura Pro Saddle, Stix Combo, Zee Cage/EMT Tool, Bandit Repair kit valued at $350… plus Rest Day prizes.
Pedal’s 2017 TdF Contest Prize List
*1st Prize – Felt F4 Carbon 11-speed bike (value $2,699)
*2nd Prize – Vittoria Elusion Wheelset, Rubino Tires, Latex inner tubes (value $1,255)
*3rd Prize – Shimano RP9 Road Shoes (value $400)
*4th Prize – Specialized Toupe/Oura Pro Saddle, Stix Combo, Zee Cage/EMT Tool, Bandit Repair kit (value $350)
*5th Prize – Castelli Entrata Jersey, Evoluzione Bib, Rosso Corsa Socks, Retro Cap (value $250)
*6th Prize – Garneau Heros MIPS RTR Works Helmet (value $229)
*7th Prize – MEC World Tour 30L Panniers (value $210)
*8th Prize – Bryton Rider 310 GPS (value $169)
*9th Prize – Compressport Pro Racing socks V2.1 and F-like Full Leg (value $140)
*10th Prize – Birzman Maha Apogee IV Floor Pump (value $85)
Rest Day Prizes
– Top 3 contestants – choice of Pedal T-Shirt, Hat, Visor or Pedal 1-yr subscription
• the official TdF 2017 rider list is now available and you can register your team via the link below
• contest entrants may register (or revise) their 9-member team by Sunday, July 10, 2017 (Stage 9) at 10pm EST
• each entrant may only enter one team
• if the team name you select has already been chosen you will be prompted to select another
• you must supply your full name and e-mail address to be eligible to win any prizes
• all prize winners agree to allow their names to be published at pedalmag.com and/or in Pedal Magazine
• points will be awarded as per the detailed Points scale below based on daily and overall rider performances
• the winner of Pedal’s Tour de France Contest is the contestant that scores the most points at the end of the Tour.
• in the event of a tie the highest point total on GC placements will determine the winner, followed by the number of stage wins, the number of second places etc.
• in the event of a tie because of identical team members the team that registered first will determine the winner
• the contest is open to all players but only contestants living in Canada or the USA may win prizes.
• employees or freelancers of Pedal Magazine are not eligible to win any prizes
• Prize substitutions are at the discretion of the supplier
• winners will be announced on Aug. 1, 2017
Register Your Team HERE.
Stage Results –
Classifications/Team Results – each day
– Yellow Jersey (Overall): 10 pts
Final GC (top 20)
1 – 25
– Yellow Jersey: 25 pts (see final GC)
– Bonus Team Points – if your team finishes the Tour with all 9 riders you receive 9 bonus points