Welcome to Pedal’s 2017 TdF contest featuring lots of fabulous prizes so far with more still to be announced. Register your team of up to nine (9) riders and score points based on your squad’s performance throughout the Tour to be eligible to win.
The Grand Prize is a gorgeous Garneau Gennix D1 Sport bike with carbon frame, T12 disc brakes and 10-speed Shimano Tiagara drivetrain valued at $2,599. Also in the mix are Blade Carbon Road Classic 38mm Wheels valued at $1,249, a Giro Package w/Synthe MIPS Helmet, Factor Techlace Shoes, LX Gloves worth $890, and a pair of Shimano S-Phyre XC9 Shoes valued at $549… plus there are Rest Day prizes as well.
Pedal’s 2017 TdF Contest Prize List
*1st Prize – Garneau Gennix D1 Sport Bike (value $2,599)
*2nd Prize – Blade Carbon Road Classic 38mm Wheelset (value $1,249)
*3rd Prize – Giro Package w/Synthe MIPS Helmet, Factor Techlace Shoes, LX Gloves (value $890)
*4th Prize – Shimano S-Phyre XC9 Shoes (value $549)
*5th Prize – Specialized Package w/Toupe/Oura Pro Saddle, Stix Combo, Zee Cage/EMT Tool, Bandit Repair kit (value $350)
*6th Prize – Oakley Jawbreaker Sunglasses (value $240)
*7th Prize – MEC World Tour 30L Panniers (value $210)
*8th Prize – Veloflex Corsa 25mm Black Tires (value $158)
*9th Prize – Birzman Maha Apogee IV Floor Pump (value $85)
Rest Day Prizes
– Top 3 contestants – choice of Pedal T-Shirt, Hat, Visor or Pedal 1-yr subscription
• the official TdF 2017 rider list is now available and you can register your team via the link below
• contest entrants may register (or revise) their 9-member team by Friday, July 7, 2017 (Stage 7) at 10pm EST
• each entrant may only enter one team
• if the team name you select has already been chosen you will be prompted to select another
• you must supply your full name and e-mail address to be eligible to win any prizes
• all prize winners agree to allow their names to be published at pedalmag.com and/or in Pedal Magazine
• points will be awarded as per the detailed Points scale below based on daily and overall rider performances
• the winner of Pedal’s Tour de France Contest is the contestant that scores the most points at the end of the Tour.
• in the event of a tie the highest point total on GC placements will determine the winner, followed by the number of stage wins, the number of second places etc.
• in the event of a tie because of identical team members the team that registered first will determine the winner
• the contest is open to all players but only contestants living in Canada may win prizes.
• employees or freelancers of Pedal Magazine are not eligible to win any prizes
• Prize substitutions are at the discretion of the supplier
• winners will be announced on July 31, 2017
Register Your Team HERE.
Stage Results –
Classifications/Team Results – each day
– Yellow Jersey (Overall): 10 pts
Final GC (top 20)
1 – 25
– Yellow Jersey: 25 pts (see final GC)
– Bonus Team Points – if your team finishes the Tour with all 9 riders you receive 9 bonus points