April 29, 2011 (Ottawa, ON) – The Canadian Cycling Association (CCA) is pleased to announce the athletes who have been selected to represent Canada during the Junior Men’s Spring European program from May 4th to May 30th, 2011. The team will compete in three major events for junior cyclists:
– Belgium National Events/Kermesses
– May 13-15, 3-Etappen-Rundfahrt, Germany, UCI 2.1
– May 20-22, International Three Days of Axel, Netherlands, UCI 2.1
The team will stay at the CCA’s National Team base in Tielt-Winge, Belgium.
– Alex Cataford (Ottawa, ON)
– Olivier Delaney (Montreal, QC)
– Jeff Doyle (Victoria, BC)
– Simon Trivett (Stratford, PEI)
– Ty Andrews (Calgary, AB)
– Nigel Ellsay (Comox, BC)
Follow the National Road Cycling team on Twitter here.