August 25, 2010 – The CCA wants to strengthen cycling in Canada and is seeking candidates based on the expertise they can contribute to all the cycling sports. Instead of regional representation, CCA has moved forward to seek the best: people who have strengths in the core business areas important to cycling.
Positions remaining open for nominations are:
High Performance Committee Members
– Development Team Program Rep – 2 yrs – Term Ending: Dominique Perras
Events Committee Members
– Road & Track Rep – 2 yrs – Term Ending: Sylvain Richard
Officials Committee Members
– BMX Rep – 2 yrs – Term Ending: Martin Sharpe
– Road & Track Rep – 2 yrs – Term Ending: Wayne Pomario
If you are interested in contributing to cycling in Canada, please email two items:
1) a completed nomination form.
2) your resume attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org